Wednesday 21 October 2009

Fredericia swapmeet


Yet another danish swapmeet was held this past week end.
Luise, Jens and I went from my house at 7.30am to be sure to hit it when the gates opened. Normally there isn´t much to be found on these swapmeets anymore, you just go anyway with the hope of finding the old Hebmüller decklid standing in a corner for 10euro........

Never the less I got myself some pretty good deals.
One original undented hub cap, a early round 30hp regulator and split 25hp D regulator, a 52mm Motometer steering mount gauge holder, 2 black 1 red all nos foglight protectors ( I´ve wanted something to protect my Hella foglights on the long trips for a while)
And what I consider the best buy of the day, a "Auerhahn" Wirbulator, that appears to be nos, even though it wasn´t in the box.

No comments: