Tuesday 10 November 2009

Turbo on the rings of beauty



I´ve been on the hunt for a set of 15 inch turbo beauty rings, since I fell in love with them while checking out Eric Jones´beautiful 56 vert at The Classic this year.
But these aren´t easy to come by! And it doesn´t make it any easier that each set includes 2 lefts and 2 rights, so that the pattern in the rings moves the same way on each side, clever huah? :-)
But would you believe my luck? In less than one week I was so lucky that I found 3 sets! And all of them with 2 lefts and 2 rights. And they were all priced fair. But after I got them all I found out that each set was a little different than the other, hmm so no spares if I should loose one.....
I have now mounted the set I liked the best on the oval (why is it winter so I can´t go cruising with them?) and sold one set to Jens.
And the last set I´m really not sure what to do with, I think they are cool, and one nice feature is that they are stamped with "made in germany and a vw logo" but I can´t run with 2 sets can I?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings!
Any chance you still have a spare set of 15" turbo rings?
Cheers
Mike immarino