Sunday 9 November 2008

Who said that skirts are for girls?




Regular visitors to this blog might remember that it recently was my 30th birthday, and I was even lucky enough to get some vw related presents.
But the other day arrived a present that I have bought for myself.
A NOS set of Foxcraft fenderskirts. These skirts have either never been mounted or only briefly. They have been painted red many years ago, and then stored since. And even came in the original box. As a matter of fact I was looking at these same skirts last year at Bad Camberg, but at the time I didn´t really like fenderskirts, but things change! And having my friend Gustav photoshop a picture of the oval with skirts on made me sure! So a deal was struck with Rinie from the Netherlands buying this nice set.
And having them trial fitted to the oval, really made me sure that they suited the car even more than I even dared to hope. Don´t worry it will fit better than showed on the picture above when I get my set of original dimpled fenders on the car.

1 comment:

Winther said...

It looks fine on your car my friend, it's just right for it.