Friday 24 October 2008

Show me your badge.


As some of you might have noticed I´m not a big fan of repro stuff, but sometimes there is no way around it.
One of the things I needed for the Express setup was the ID badge that is riveted to the top of the linkage. But after talking and emailing with other Express owners I found out I wasn´t the only one who was missing the badge and the odds for ever finding one was very limited.
So I contacted a guy on the danish vw scene who makes a living of doing badges and plaques. After he got some detailed pictures, he made a limited run of the badges, they weren´t cheap, but I must say I think his work is stunning!
And it will really top off the engine!
So do you need such a badge, here is your chance to get one, and hurry up because I don´t have many. Contact me for price.

1 comment:

Só fusca said...

Very beutyful your oval BUG! I loved it!! Please, send me somes images of your bug for my email: carloseduardo.bernardes@gmail.com

I have a BLOG about Bugs and i want to divulg your beauty BUG. Inside and Ouside images, engine and your name and Country!! Thanks a lot!!

See ya!!