Monday 13 October 2008

They are still out there.........


They are out there..........
The good bargains that is. Yesterday when driving through my hometown, I spotted that it apparantly was time for the every other sunday fleamarked. I have been there several times before but never seen anything but real junk, but hey you never know. So wandering through the piles of worthless junk that people had emptied their garages for, I spotted some old model A Ford parts. I decided to take a closer look at the box that seemed to be filled with old semaphores. And there between them I found a 1 nos semaphore, 1 decent used one, and what appears to be a nos semaphore lens for a split. And all 3 pieces for only a symbolic price. So what does this tell you? Just be patient there are plenty of good bargains out there.

No comments: