Saturday 26 April 2008

Treassure hunt part 3


This is what we left behind.


The other evening a nice man called me to ask if I might be interested in some old vw parts?! Anybody dare to guess what I answered? :-)
The story was that his old man had run a little auto workshop in a very little town about 60km from here. But now his dad had passed away, and the old workshop was sold, so all the parts were going to be thrown out, but I was welcome to come and see if there was anything I could use.
The next day Jens and I drove down to see what he got.
There wasn´t any "gold" but I came home with this:
1 NOS type3 exhaust, 1 splitbus frontbumber, 1 60ies decklid, 2 oval right side taillight and 1 heart,20 sets of NOS Bosch points for various vw models, and alot of other small things, all in all some nice things that it would have been a shame to scrap!

No comments: